Tuesday, 26 May 2009

No time for nothing...

Last week we worked on a residence project-including saturday and sunday-. Monday was the first step of the submission. And today we've moved the office-we actually carried things, so I'm really tired-. Tomorrow morning I'm going to the new place; comings and goings will take me 2 hours a day. And I think I'll work also this weekend, because monday is the last step of the submission...

After all these excuses... I couldn't paint or draw anything... :P

Here is a small watercolor study that I did few months ago...
Eye study
Watercolor, 8x5 cm

2 comments:

Mineke Reinders said...

I'm surprised you posted anything at all, considering how busy you are, but I'm glad you did. This is wonderful, I love how you painted the iris with all its colors and variation. Good luck with your submission.

Yasemin said...

Thank you very much Mineke for both, your wishes and kind words. I hope to be lucky enough to rest some in this weekend :)