Saturday, 27 June 2009

Watercolor Class IV

Pastoral theme from mind
Watercolor, 30x21 cm

This blog turns to a weekly diary . Although I upload photos once or twice a week, I keep studying watercolor whenever I can. Watercolor class at the office helps a lot. Thanks to our talented teacher, I'm learning to be more free... not to control the paints too much, and letting them to create surprises... not to be scared of messing things up... I'm not trying to create a "capolavoro", just painting and having lots of fun :)

2 comments:

Gwen Bell said...

I find it amazing you did this without a reference...very impressive! Really good perspective and composition.

Mineke Reinders said...

Wonderful, the things you invent from your mind. The figures are also very convincing and natural looking.