Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Shame on me!

I couldn't complete all the challenges on time. The work keeps me busy lately and although I've done a few more challenges I couldn't post them yet. But I didn't give up, I'll continue till the sketch book is full. So you'll see the rest of the list in june.

I congratulate all the participants. I think they did a great job, being creative everyday isn't easy. As far as I can see, they all took it very seriously and produced wonderful and unique art. It was a pleasure being part of this lovely project. I thank you all for your encouraging comments.

Hope to post soon...
Ciao :)

3 comments:

mario said...

E' stato un successo la tua sfida!!Non lamentarti quindi, continua così!

travelingsuep said...

You have some beautiful results for EDiM so that is a success whether you finish the rest or not.

I will keep popping by to see what you produce this month.

Yasemin said...

Mario ciao,
Si, indubbiamente continuero' :) e ti ringrazio...

Sue,
Thank you :) You're welcome always...